It’s being a longtime since I have released a blogger template. I have got many requests in my last post for converting wordpress themes to blogger templates. So I have decided to release at least two blogger themes per week. As an initiative to this , I am releasing a three column blogger template which has many features and fully customized.
It’s actually a wordpress theme named ” Grunge mag ” which is originally developed by elegant themes. It’s a professional wordpress theme , so in order to make it available for blogger I have made few changes to optimize the theme and make it look better.
Features of GRUNGEMAG blogger theme
- Opera compatible
- Netscape compatible
- Safari compatible
- Author comments new style
- Gravatar ready – Author
- Firefox compatible
- IE8 + IE7 + IE6 compatible
- Advertisement Ready
- Widget ready sidebars
- Automatic thumbnail creator
- Read More hack
- Page Navigation Widget
- Subscription box
- Favicon Included
- Comment form enabled
Theme installation instructions for Newbies
These are just a simple tutorial for newbie blogger users to upload custom blogger template.
Before uploading the theme , do look at the above tutorials to upload your new template without losing your current blogger widgets.
- Log in To Blogger dashboard and Click Layout link in dashboard panel.
- Now click in Edit HTML link in tab bar.
- Click Browse button and look for folder containing your custom blogger template
- Click Upload button and save