Everypost, is a mobile application that allows you to publish multimedia content in several social media platforms such as twitter, google+, pinterst, etc at the same time. It’s one of the best application available for smartphone users which is well integrated with almost every popular social network including Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Tumblr. Along with social media integration, Everypost also provides new functionality called “Twitter text shortener” that shortens the text automatically so it can be suitable for Twitter, and viewed on the user’s free dedicated page on Everypost. Everypost has been downloaded more than 20,000 times and has more than 160 reviews, with a 4.5 stars average rating in the App Store and Google Play. It is available in six languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese and Japanese
Everypost is a very useful social media app that supports almost every social networking site except Instagram. Here’s a breakdown of the robust feature set offered by Everypost:
- You can post to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest via e-mail. It can be either video or image.
- The ability to record, upload, and/or share your own videos we all as YouTube videos
- Automatic text shortener allows users to forget about the Twitter 140 chars limitations
- Share pictures from the camera roll or take pictures with the app
- Great UI which is easy and fast to navigate.
- Share what music you’re listening vi a link supplies by Grooveshark
- Doesn’t support 2step verification on Google+ but they make it work without API. Awesome!
- Text, photo and video posting supported. Fast publishing. Amazing!
- Address Book for Mail posting is unique and complementary to the social channels.
- When sharing via Twitter, you can @ mention other Twitter members as well as access treanding topics or insert your own hashtags
The only major drawback of everypost, one would say is Instagram support isn’t included. But we can hope that in future updates, it will support instagram as well. And the built-in URL shortener doesn’t allow users to customize the URL.
Other than those two drawbacks, The app is really useful for any social media activists to be update to date. I love using the app and i wish you can give it a try as well. To download the app please visit Google Play.